Saturday, October 24, 2009

a Day with Dr. Palash Sen (Euphoria)

End of November but a beginning of a new experience.
Akbar and Azam got their break, they had to make the music video for an NGO, Oxfam, India. The video was based on the serious issues of global warming. Song was composed by the very well known band- EUPHORIA and thus begins the new journey...

An wednesday, around 5 o' clock, travelled in some deserted village in Haryana, cast and crew was already there and finally came in Palash Sen. (My first interaction with a celeberity, have seen many in fashion shows, in gigs but never got a chance to actually meet them)
The shot started quite late, n i followed my friend Amjad (assissting director). Quite a few learning came pouring in that day! At break time, had session with Dr.Palash..he sang few songs for us like ab na jaa, mayeri...and I sang tadap tadap ke (from hum dil de chuke sanam]..he appreciated it..and then I asked about his performances, what gives him the energy while he performs on the stage? The answer was, "i dont smoke..dont drink..have a balance diet and regular excersice..thats what keeps me healthy.. n Its the audience which gives me energy!!!" The day ended, the shoot was incomplete (which means i was unable to act). They wanted me on friday, but was unable to go due to my exams.

The shoot was finally done in Harayana and Shimla, video was launched in January with a grand festival in FICCI auditorium. Rahul Bose (well known actor) - the ambassador of Oxfam India launced it.. said a few words on changing environment and its effect n our responsibilities towards it. This was followed by a rockin performance by euphoria..

3 comments:

  1. wow.....!

    thts it...jst... wow..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont smoke..dont drink..have a balance diet and regular excersice..thats what keeps me healthy.. n Its the audience which gives me energy!!!"

    Isse kuch seekh lo ...

    ReplyDelete